[opensource] Ubuntu compatibility help?

Sean Lee lee.2817 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 13:29:10 EDT 2006

The best source is google.

The utility you need is wpa_supplicant to connect to OSU's wireless
network.  There is a guide available for the configuration at
http://wireless.osu.edu/ .  You can install wpa_supplicant from ubunutu's
package manager (i assume), otherwise you can also search for it on google.

If you're confused as to what's real and not on the internet, I can only
tell you that experience and cross-referencing is the only way.  Sourceforge
and freshmeat will be your best friends, but sometimes you'll have to go
beyond them to find what you're looking for.

You already took the daring move of installing linux.... don't be scared of
the internet

Sean