[opensource] Ubuntu compatibility help?

Marc Uhrich uhrich.1 at gradsch.ohio-state.edu
Mon Oct 23 14:11:12 EDT 2006

I know this sounds pretty lame, but I use a software package called
cdburnerxp pro 3 to burn iso files in windows.  It's freeware and burns
dvds and cds.  It hasn't installed any spyware on the machines I have
used and generally it is a nice little free burning software. However,
many other cd writing applications can burn iso images....

BTW, a google of "burn iso images" provided this link with 4 different
methods other than the way I just described.
http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm

Marc Uhrich
Systems Engineer @ OSU Graduate School
247 University Hall, 230 N Oval Mall