[opensource] Ubuntu compatibility help?

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 16:11:16 EDT 2006

No to the wireless instructions (they said how they don't support open source or other "third-party" software, but said it should have WPA/TKIP and just to find where to enter your credentials), no to the  update, it took a few hours but didn't update the driver for WPA, and no to Google (I still haven't found what I'm looking for there). I think I'm going to goo down there anyway; they usually just enable Windows to manage wireless and it might be entertaining to watch them try to do that on Linux. Any ideas?

-Brian Swaney