[opensource] Ubuntu compatibility help?

Sean Carrick equality72521 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 16:51:35 EDT 2006

Here's an idea, it is the linux setup instructions from 8help.  I'm
not sure if 8help really is knowledgable about the linux case, I know
I've set it up according to these instructions before, might help out
a bit, or to shoot back any more questions.  This seems like a good
topic for the open source website or the like, which I'm presently a
little ignorant of, having mostly lurked on the mailing list due to
time constraints about making it to meetings.

instructions:
http://8help.osu.edu/2672.html

~Sean Carrick