[opensource] Re: [opensource-announce] Meeting Announcement: 10/24/06 - This Week in Slashdot!

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 17:40:49 EDT 2006

Yes. That is exactly what I'm talking about. However, some of my programs go beyond what anyone has ever seen (that I've met). I have one that is 2 pages, double-sided (so really 4 pages), 3 colomns, 8-point font, and even more complicated than it is long. It works quite well and you will never guess what it is for (except one person in the group who I showed it to before).

The ones on Wikipedia are mostly extremely simple versions of things I did in my free time. My simplest ones are recursive calculators the Fibonacci Sequence, Pascal's Triangle, and a short collection of riddles that loop back to the previous question if you don't get the (non-menu) answer right (quite fun for people who don't know what the [ON] button does). I don't have the time to copy such a long program to an e-mail, and perhaps you don't have the mail quota for it either.

-Brian Swaney