[opensource] Re: Ubuntu compatibility help?

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 18:47:51 EDT 2006

It looks like my best bet to get this working is to wait until the meeting and have someone else help me. My dad installed from the same disk, but for some reason, a whole bunch of settings are different and I would need someone with more than 4 months of experience to help me set up the wireless and oher drivers, then set up the dual-boot.

-Brian Swaney

By the way, OIT said that if anyone could figure out how to configure Ubuntu for a WPA encryption that they'd like to have instructions so they can put them on the OIT site.