[opensource] Re: Ubuntu compatibility help?

Sean Lee lee.2817 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 19:04:30 EDT 2006

If you would like us to be more direct in helping you discover your way,
then here's a few more links that may be helpful.

As I pointed out before, the http://wireless.osu.edu guide gives you a
detailed description of how to configure wpa supplicant to work with
osuwireless.
http://8help.osu.edu/2672.html

For instructions on install wpa supplicant for ubuntu:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/WPAHowTo

Pleas note, both of those links took me under 2 minutes to find.

The second link, I simply typed into google 'ubuntu wpa supplicant' and the
first result returned how to install it.  Ubuntu is a good distro to start
with because of the support community and how much documentation is
available.  Please use it.

Sean

You'll find you can only understand things better by breaking it and fixing
it yourself, us sitting here telling you what to do will only help build to
your confusion.