[opensource] Re: [opensource-announce] Meeting Announcement: 10/24/06 - This Week in Slashdot!

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 20:52:44 EDT 2006

Also, at the beginning of the meeting, we are going to discuss some ideas
for opening the office for use by members.

My idea is to allow people key-card access to the room and to give them
accounts on DL190.

Before we open the room, I'd like to do a few things:

1. See if we can clean up/reorganize the office a bit more. Peter did an
excellent job at this already.

2. Invintory all items/equipment we have.

3. Add a website page for requesting an account/access

4. Add a website page listing all books and perhaps add a form for checking
out books.

5. Add a log so that people can write about what they did/changed/discovered
while working with the equipment.

6. Find a new name for DL190 (the computer).

If you have any questions/comments/ideas, feel free to come to the meeting
and/or reply to this topic.

-- alex