[opensource] Re: [opensource-announce] Meeting Announcement: 10/24/06 - This Week in Slashdot!

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 21:21:36 EDT 2006

A website page might be hacked (what do I know?) or someone's credentials might be compromised (not to say that the members don't use common sense, but stuff does happen), so  perhaps some other way of signing up would be appropriate...?

I'm not sure a log of improvements is necessary, but perhaps some other type of notes so other people can exploit improvements would be nice.

What do I know about any of this though? You can praise my ideas or just throw them out like a milk carton you forgot to put in the fridge. While I suppose I'm technically a member, I don't really know all that much about CSE so my opinion is just that.

-Brian Swaney