[opensource] Re: [opensource-announce] Meeting Announcement: 10/24/06 - This Week in Slashdot!

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 21:30:28 EDT 2006

Oh yes, about the computer, it should probably have a name that doesn't really make sense, like a set of randomly generated letters and numbers (like dx2Rh86FwP), so black-hat outsiders don't know what system name to look for.

Count me in on the access, if you trust a freshman anyway. I can't think of all that much I'd use it for, already having a computer, but there are some other things like meeting someone to help me configure Linux and get away from Windows or possibly learn some basics on CSE. Maybe if you had a scanner or some things like  thaat it would be helpful. I'd contribute what I knew to help out, if I knew anything.

-Brian Swaney