[opensource] Re: [opensource-announce] Meeting Announcement: 10/24/06 - This Week in Slashdot!

Sean Lee lee.2817 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 21:35:54 EDT 2006

I believe the page will be only to request credentials.. as most of the
credential request systems.. it should have no access to the database with
actual accesses and such.

But.. it is more like a play-ground lab, so I suppose a compromised password
shouldn't be that big of a deal :)  Fun even.

Sean