[opensource] Re: [opensource-announce] Meeting Announcement: 10/24/06 - This Week in Slashdot!

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 21:42:22 EDT 2006

On 10/23/06, Sean Lee <lee.2817 at osu.edu> wrote:

> I believe the page will be only to request credentials.. as most of the
> credential request systems.. it should have no access to the database with
> actual accesses and such.

Yes, the page would be only to request credentials. But, I'm actually
leaning towards the paper-form system. With the paper form, you are
guaranteed that it is received (if you hand it to someone) and it is more of
a permanent record. Would anyone have a objection to a paper form?

(By the way, I'm the one who broke Gaim.)