[opensource] Re: [opensource-announce] Meeting Announcement: 10/24/06 - This Week in Slashdot!

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 22:01:41 EDT 2006

It depends. If you use it to give physical access to the lab, then compromised credentials could be a problem. That's why I brought it up. Think of if someone got a hold of your Buck ID attached to your key. They wouldn't really be able to spend your money on it (unless they strangely look a lot like you or the cashiers are under chemical influence), but they could use your ID to get into your dorm and then key to get into your room (with a tiny bit of craft). Even the ID alone could be a problem. Perhaps I'm not understanding what the online credentials are for...

-Brian Swaney