[opensource] Re: [opensource-announce] Meeting Announcement: 10/24/06 - This Week in Slashdot!

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 22:24:19 EDT 2006

Well, for things like that, I suppose a full log would be appropriate. I thought the "broke" meant something long the lines of "brokenly powerful/fast" (I come from a group of people who spoke that way) and that you were implying improvements needed to be fully tracked. Go ahead with the log, not like it's my place to say.

By the way, what is "Gaim" and what do you mean by "Blaim the Spanish"?

Are you trying to tell me that my naive comments I shoot out but have no idea what I'm talking about are actually useful?

-Brian Swaney