[opensource] Re: [opensource-announce] Meeting Announcement: 10/24/06 - This Week in Slashdot!

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 22:36:23 EDT 2006

On 10/23/06, BRIAN SWANEY <swaney.29 at osu.edu> wrote:

> Well, for things like that, I suppose a full log would be appropriate. I
> thought the "broke" meant something long the lines of "brokenly
> powerful/fast" (I come from a group of people who spoke that way) and that
> you were implying improvements needed to be fully tracked. Go ahead with the
> log, not like it's my place to say.

It is your place to say. It is the place of everyone who is interested to
say.

By the way, what is "Gaim" and what do you mean by "Blaim the Spanish"?

Gaim is an open-source IM client that supports multiple accounts/protocols
at once. This means I can have my AOL/AIM, MSN, Yahoo, and Google Talk
accounts running with one application. You can find it at
http://gaim.sourceforge.net

"Blame the spanish" is humor.

Are you trying to tell me that my naive comments I shoot out but have no
> idea what I'm talking about are actually useful?

Yes.

-- alex