[opensource] Re: [opensource-announce] Meeting Announcement: 10/24/06 - This Week in Slashdot!

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 23:20:19 EDT 2006

The whole part about learning to build the box sounds too good to be true. That is something I want to know how to do, so I can fix my computer if it breaks down. That type of perk is quite beyond what I'm used to in my hometown. Just the learning itself is worthwhile, without keeping the device. Maybe they'll have somne ideas about how to set some of this stuff up on my computer...

4th street is a fairly significant distance south of the Marketplace, right?

-Brian Swaney