[opensource] Re: [opensource-announce] Meeting Announcement: 10/24/06 - This Week in Slashdot!

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 23:22:51 EDT 2006

On 10/23/06, BRIAN SWANEY <swaney.29 at osu.edu> wrote:

> The whole part about learning to build the box sounds too good to be true.
> That is something I want to know how to do, so I can fix my computer if it
> breaks down. That type of perk is quite beyond what I'm used to in my
> hometown. Just the learning itself is worthwhile, without keeping the
> device. Maybe they'll have somne ideas about how to set some of this stuff
> up on my computer...

They are truly a great resource. I look forward to talking to them about
working together in the future.

4th street is a fairly significant distance south of the Marketplace, right?

Correct. But with COTA, it is a handy-dandy #2 bus ride away. Would you like
to join me on Thursday?

-- alex

-Brian Swaney