[opensource] Re: [opensource-announce] Meeting Announcement: 10/24/06 - This Week in Slashdot!

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 23 23:41:40 EDT 2006

On 10/23/06, Sean Lee <lee.2817 at osu.edu> wrote:

> Haha, we should just have one gigantic changelog on some wiki site for the
> computer :)
>
> That sounds fun, and we can run the webserver from the office!
>
> Sean

It could be fun, but I am more concerned with the future... I cannot find
the word I want right now.

Basically, I don't want a repeat of what happened to us, where we had to
pick up where the last administration of OSUOSS left off without any
documentation or clue. A paper record is easily found and understood.

Also, a paper log is easy to use, has a great tactile feeling, and even
works when the computer is completely hosed.

-- alex