[opensource] Re: [opensource-announce] Meeting Announcement: 10/24/06 - This Week in Slashdot!

Sean Lee lee.2817 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 24 00:18:03 EDT 2006

Brian, I'd be interested into hearing where you receive a lot of your
security information and where have you gained most of your knowledge.

Do you have AIM or MSN, some other way of contact that would be quicker than
this list?  I maybe able to help you solve your wireless issues (or maybe
not.. since my wireless working is only one case and most people say it
doesn't work in linux).

Sean
AIM: Wushuchicken
MSN: dj_leesian AT hotmail DOT com