[opensource] Stupid question

Sean Lee lee.2817 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 24 02:11:57 EDT 2006

It's still in the same place in linux...

Also, the instructions for getting gaim if it isn't already installed under
the gnome menu in internet:

First.. to double check it's not installed (and teach you a few commands
built into linux):

go into a console and do these commands:
which gaim

if it returns a path like /usr/bin/ .. or something, then it's already
installed.. so just run gaim& and it'll run

If nothing happens, then.. run apt-get install gaim
and then follow the steps above..

Sean