[opensource] Linux vs. Windows

William Triest triest.1 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 25 11:41:31 EDT 2006

I think the brand new user has the easiest time adjusting to linux.  I
would highly recommend you give it an honest shot.

Can you explain in what ways you are having trouble with it?  We'd be
happy to help.  What is the teacher showing you how to do?  That
information would really help in evaluating what would be the best fit
for you.

--Bill