[opensource] Linux vs. Windows

Charlie Hayes hayes.465 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 25 13:28:49 EDT 2006

I think you should loosen up on the whole security thing. Millions of
americans are infested with spyware and don't even know it and it
isn't going to hurt them anywhere near as much as you make it sound.
Besides, you most likely wont get it. Google searches don't lead to
spyware. I think it would be better if you learned the 'hard way' and
got spyware than if you asked us for every single thing. If you do it
on your own (which I'm sure most of us have), you will learn a lot
more and be able to help yourself.

-Charlie