[opensource] Linux vs. Windows

Sean Lee lee.2817 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 25 13:49:21 EDT 2006

You guys are horrible...  Nothing is perfect, the only issue is that windows
users are more prone to attacks.  Your machine sitting there, running
windows or linux.. isn't going to just randomly become under attack of
spyware, malware, crackers, and whatever else you want to blame windows a
sucking at securing.

Brian, my advice for you is to use linux maybe during the weekend or
something, or during breaks when you don't need to have your comfort of
windows.  It can be scary, but there isn't much in regards to school that
your linux install can't do that windows can.  Have fun.

Sean