[opensource] Linux vs. Windows (and using both)

AP Fritts fritts.11 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 25 15:14:15 EDT 2006

If you use the ntfsprogs (I run Gentoo Linux, the package is called
ntfsprogs, i don't know what it is for the rest of you cats) NTFS is
supported and I have not encountered a problem yet.  In linux, you use
ntfsmount PARTITION MOUNT-POINT -o uid=[your users UID...1000
maybe?],gid=[your users group ID...100 maybe??]

good luck!