[opensource] Linux vs. Windows

Brian Dittmer dittmer.6 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 25 16:54:24 EDT 2006

I wasn't "sighting" anything, maybe citing...but anyway, you should READ
THE WHOLE ARTICLE before you disregard it immediately.  They actually
use, *gasp*, a process and *double gasp* INFORMED RESEARCH to come to
their conclusions.

Besides, you still haven't addressed the fact that your claims are
baseless and you've yet to back them up with any evidence.  Com'on, you
ridicule Brian (the other one) for not being able to use Google...find
some evidence from a reputable source with a documented process that
says Windows is as secure or more secure than Linux.  If you're going to
start a flame war (and if you thought your original email wouldn't
you're more clueless than I thought) at least back it up.