[opensource] Letter writing for OSS hardware support

Steven James Samuel Stapleton stapleton at mps.ohio-state.edu
Thu Oct 26 17:14:46 EDT 2006

As far as support/quality goes? Very high, not up to Toshiba, but close
enough to make me consider switching if not for one thing...

They do not offer a notebook that fit my needs - really I need a tablet with
a 15"+ screen due to my vision - Lenovos are all 12" (as far as I could
tell), and that is not big enough for my vision.

-Jim Stapleton