[opensource] Letter writing for OSS hardware support

Steven James Samuel Stapleton stapleton at mps.ohio-state.edu
Thu Oct 26 17:18:39 EDT 2006

I will /never/ get HP/Compaq again, their hardware quality kinda low, and their support quality for personal computer is even lower.

Seeing what's in Gateways when I did tech support repairing them, I'll not get a gateway either.

Dell, quality/support is good, and would be otherwise acceptable. Google "Paul Dell" and "Lawsuit", that's why I won't get Dell - you buy not just your computer, but you also pay implicitly for what the company provides to the world/community. Before this, I'd have happily gotten Dell.

-Jim Stapleton