[opensource] Wifi with network-manager

Tyler wymer.12 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 27 22:08:54 EDT 2006

I have that exact config for wpa_supplicant installed and it works while
inside my dorm, but when in class or anywhere else around campus, I'm
not able to connect. Someone recommended me trying network manager at
the last OSS meeting, hence why I'm trying a different way to connect.

It doesn't really matter which way I connect, I just really want to get
wifi while in class.

Thanks though, anyone else have any advice?

Tyler