[opensource] Wifi with network-manager

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 27 22:41:56 EDT 2006

The wireless networks are inconsistent. If it is properly configured and works in at least one place, there is nothing you can do. It lets some people in and others not. For example, I can usually connect in my dorm and the classrooms, but I can never connect at North Commons while I see other people browse freely and I sometimes can't connect in other places (except OIT, of course; it never acts up in front of them).

-Brian Swaney