[opensource] New OSUOSS website & Involvement Fair/Linuxfest pamphlet

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Sat Sep 9 00:47:07 EDT 2006

Hello all.

I've recently changed the OSUOSS website backend from Microwiki to Drupal.
I've posted a letter outlining the reasons and new features that Drupal will
offer us on the site (http://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu). Users can
register themselves on this new site, so register and post your comments!

As part of our participation in the Student Involvement Fair and Ohio
LinuxFest 2006, I've created a pamphlet with information about us, open
source, and some of our upcoming talks. You can find more information and
the pamphlet in OpenDocumet and PDF formats for downloading. Please give me
your thoughts and ideas on this.

In the upcoming days I will post detailed information about OhioLinuxFest
and our place in it, so be sure to look out for that.

-- alex