[opensource] COLUG Caravan on Wednesday

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Wed Sep 27 00:44:27 EDT 2006

On Wednesday, (technically today), we will be having a caravan of cars
heading to the Central Ohio Linux User Group's (COLUG) meeting. Here are the
meeting details:

   - *Date:* Wednesday, September 27, 2006
   - *Time: *7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
   - *Location: *Bell-Haun Systems, Inc. (935 Eastwind Dr, Westerville,
   OH 43081)
   <http://www.colug.net/maps/bell-haun.php>
   - *Topic:*  Travis Sidelinger will introduce kernel modules.

We will be car-pooling to this event. From the meetings, so far we have the
following:

   - 4 drivers, with 12 extra seats.
   - 4 non-drivers.

Thus, we have 8 extra seats open. If you would like to come along, please
RSVP to me personally at lingo.13 at osu.edu no later than 5:00pm. If you do
not, you are not guaranteed a ride. If you are going to drive yourself and
would like to offer seats for others, please e-mail me and let me know as
well.

We will all meet in front of Dreese Labs at 6:00pm. Passengers will then be
divided up amongst drivers, and we will leave at 6:15. Plan to be returned
to campus at around 10:00pm. Rides back early will be up to the drivers, but
do not count on it if you really need to be back sooner.