[opensource] Real Meeting Announcement: 4/1/07 - Hanging Out In The Sun, Talking, and Planning

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Sun Apr 1 21:17:22 EDT 2007

OPENSOURCE CLUB MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT:
======================================

Date: 4/3/2007
Time: 6:00PM
Room: Mirror Lake Amphitheater/Oval

Topic: Hanging Out / Random Discussion / Planning

Alright, so we won't be having a meeting about installing AOL within Wine.

(If you've haven't done that yourself already, you're a lame noob and should
be mocked and ridiculed.)

Instead, we will be meeting at the Mirror Lake Amphitheater at 6:00pm to
enjoy the weather. We will discuss random topics and do a bit of planning
for the future.

Computer nerds need an excuse to expose themselves to the Sun, so be sure to
take this one.

Feel free to bring sports equipment, perhaps we could get some sort of game
going.

--alex

Club meetings are always open to the general public including nonmembers and
nonstudents.  Meetings are casual and usually last about one and a half
hours.  You are welcome to attend as your schedule permits - please be
courteous when coming late or leaving early.

For more information, please visit: http://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu