[opensource] Real Meeting Announcement: 4/1/07 - Hanging Out In The Sun, Talking, and Planning

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 3 17:00:29 EDT 2007

On 4/3/07, Alexander Moore <moorea at cse.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

> I just wanted to throw out it out there that there are thunderstorms
> rolling in sometime tonight, so I hope it doesn't rain on our nerd parade.

Yeah. I looked ahead. According to reliable sources* the storms shouldn't
move in until after 8:00pm.
(*as reliable as weather men, I mean.)

> Feel free to bring sports equipment, perhaps we could get some sort of
> > game going.

So you mean laptops with some sort of FPS right ?

 Not this time. We are trying to be _active_ here. I believe Peter is
bringing a frisbee and a football, and I shall be bringing along a Wiffle
ball and bat, although I may not be able to join in any games as I somehow
hurt my neck this week.

-- alex