[opensource] Call For Workshops

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Sat Apr 7 20:13:32 EDT 2007

Hello all, as you know, we are planning on doing some workshops later this
quarter. The idea for the workshops is for OpenOffice.org/general media
creation.

So, who would like to offer to create a presentation for one of
OpenOffice.org applications or some other open-source media creation
application, such as Inkscape, Blender, or the GIMP?

(Also, while late in the game, any ideas on what we should do for this
Tuesday? It looks like we have the two meetings after that solid, but I
forgot about Tuesday... Any takers or ideas?)

-- alex