[opensource] IRC Meeting Announcement: 4/10/07 - Workshop Planning & IRC Fun

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 9 17:03:01 EDT 2007

OPENSOURCE CLUB MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT:
======================================

Date: 4/10/2007
Time: 7:00PM
Location: #osuoss on freenode.net

Topic: Workshop Planning & IRC Fun

A while ago the idea of having online meetings was presented. So, we will
try it.

For those who are unaware, we have our own channel (#osuoss) on Freenode.

We will be discussing ideas and for the workshops later in the quarter.

If you need any IRC help, feel free to ask us or look at
http://www.irchelp.org/.

--alex

Club meetings are always open to the general public including nonmembers and
nonstudents.  Meetings are casual and usually last about one and a half
hours.  You are welcome to attend as your schedule permits - please be
courteous when coming late or leaving early.

For more information, please visit: http://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu