[opensource] Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Razvan Lupusoru lupusoru.1 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 19 14:26:47 EDT 2007

After much waiting (at least on my part), Ubuntu Feisty Fawn is finally out.
I am currently in the process of upgrading. If you currently use Edgy (6.10)
you can easily update by going to the update manager and clicking update
next to the text where it says "new distribution release 7.04 is available".
I hope this release will continue to amaze me just as every other release by
Ubuntu. After I upgrade, I will tell you if I ran into any problems and how
worth this upgrade is. Have a nice day.

Razvan Lupusoru