[opensource] Meeting Announcement: 5/1/07 - Java Studio Creator

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Sun Apr 22 21:37:29 EDT 2007

OPENSOURCE CLUB MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT:
======================================

Date: 5/1/2007
Time: 7:00PM
Room: Dreese Labs 480
Topic: Java Studio Creator

Aaron Says:

"In my next presentation I will demonstrate the web capabilities of Sun's
Java Studio Creator and Java DB.  Java Studio Creator let you develop web
pages visually – using drag-and-drop to create page navigation, putting web
page components on a page, set their properties, and connect to back-end
data sources. Plus Java Studio Creator is FREEI  will create a basic web
page using Java Studio Creator. The Webpage will be connected to a Java
DataBase, Java DB ( Sun's distro of Apache Derby) and then, still using Java
studio, I will monitor the HTTP requests and responses sent between the web
browser and server."

--alex

Club meetings are always open to the general public including nonmembers and
nonstudents.  Meetings are casual and usually last about one and a half
hours.  You are welcome to attend as your schedule permits - please be
courteous when coming late or leaving early.

For more information, please visit: http://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu