[opensource] Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Razvan Lupusoru lupusoru.1 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 24 14:16:48 EDT 2007

The upgrade broke my 3D acceleration (I used fglrx) and also broke my beryl.
In addition to that my vmware settings also got messed up and my Samba
configuration. However, that didn't let me down and I reformatted and put a
fresh copy of Ubuntu 7.04. And let me tell you, this is the MOST impressive
release EVER. It was soo smooth installing my fglrx drivers and getting
Beryl to work compared to Edgy. Also, all my media keys work so that is very
impressive. I am very happy with this release. I hope everyone else enjoys
Feisty.

Razvan