[opensource] [Fwd: Nonprofit Opportunity for Students]

Jim Dinan dinan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Apr 24 23:39:39 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Katie Winterbottom [mailto:katie at grassroots.org]
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2007 7:59 PM
To: Xiaodong Zhang
Subject: Nonprofit Opportunity for Students

Dear Xiadong,

My name is Katie and I work for Grassroots.org, a national nonprofit
organization with offices in Columbus.   I am contacting you about a
cool job opportunity that I thought might interest some of your
students.

We currently have two openings: Web Projects Coordinator &
Communications Coordinator.

Both positions are one-year Americorps*VISTA jobs (VISTA is a national
service program-a great way to get fantastic work experience while
giving back; I was a VISTA myself once upon a time!).

Students can work in our Columbus Office, or our Chicago Office,
depending on what they'd prefer.

If you think any of your students might be interested in one of these
opportunities, please let me know & I'll send them over asap!!

Have a GREAT day,

Katie

Katie Winterbottom
Director of Development & Outreach