[opensource] Looking for a case

Wyatt trent.arms at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 18:10:38 EDT 2007

Well I've managed to get myself in another fine mess and have mostly cobbled
together a new machine to abuse for the next few years.  But I've found that
I don't have any ATX cases (plenty that are AT, oddly enough).  All I really
want is a decently sturdy case with a drop out motherboard tray and I don't
want to pay $150 for a piece of sheet metal (I tend to buy cases for no more
than $25 :/ ).  I was wondering if anyone on the list had any suggestions on
cases like this?  Thanks a bunch

-Wyatt