[opensource] Meeting Announcement: 2/13/07 - This Last Week Or Two In Slashdot!

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Sun Feb 11 23:26:31 EST 2007

OPENSOURCE CLUB MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT:
======================================

Date: 2/13/2007
Time: 7:00PM
Room: 480 Dreese Labs

Topic: This Last Week Or Two In Slashdot!

On Tuesday we shall have the postponed This Week in Slashdot, which will now
either cover this week or this week and last week, in which case it will be
called These Last Two Weeks in Slashdot.

Or, perhaps, we will just ponder how many monkeys working on typewriters it
would take to produce a copy of Harry Potter in which every instance of
"wand" were replaced with "wang".

--alex

Club meetings are always open to the general public including nonmembers and
nonstudents.  Meetings are casual and usually last about one and a half
hours.  You are welcome to attend as your schedule permits - please be
courteous when coming late or leaving early.

For more information, please visit: http://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu