[opensource] Tonight's Meeting Canceled -- The Gods Hate This Week in Slashdot.

BRIAN SWANEY swaney.29 at osu.edu
Tue Feb 13 12:55:00 EST 2007

I would like to see something more with virtualization, like multiple operating systems running inside each other, but maybe I'm being selfish by asking. I wish I could do that myself, but not yet. I just think seeing Windows inside a Linux-cage or installing Linux on things that aren't laptops or servers is funny and long to see it. Maybe I just have a warped sense of humor. Maybe I'm not alone... Feel free to respond with your criticisms of my selfishness or with your sense of belonging. Don't expect a swift response because I have 2 midterms tomorrow.

-Brian Swaney

------=_Part_65572_14132529.1171383404867

Due to the weather conditions, this weeks meeting is also canceled.

We could use someone to talk/lead a discussion next week -- it seems the
Gods are not fond of TWiS. Any takers?

--alex