[opensource] Idea: Online meetings

Srini learning24x7 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 17:54:39 EST 2007

I love that idea since people like me (I live in North Carolina) would be
able to join the sessions remotely.  I can provide conferencing facility for
upto 10 people with my personal gotomeeting.com (citrix) account and also
make somebody else the presenter (who ever is presenting), unless there is
an opensource tool that is available to do web conferencing or there will be
more than 10 distinct locations where people will be conferecing from.

Regards
Srini