[opensource] Tonight's Meeting Canceled -- The Gods Hate This Weekin Slashdot.

Steven James Samuel Stapleton stapleton at mps.ohio-state.edu
Tue Feb 13 18:03:28 EST 2007

I like this idea. I actually was playing around with virualization earlier.
I am using a windows partition on my machine, and attaching WINE to it. My
attempt was to use QEmu to install programs, and otherwise let Wine do the
normal application running. Problem is that QEmu aborts on my XP install,
and wont install 2k.

-Jim Stapleton