[opensource] Fwd: Network Administrator Job Opening

Wesley Haines kremit at wrpn.net
Thu Feb 15 14:26:47 EST 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 12:12 -0500, Paul Betts wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 03:38 -0500, Wesley Haines wrote:
> > Here is a job opening that I wanted to pass along to the list:
> >
> > The Network Administrator should possess 3 + years of
> > experience
>
> Why would you look for someone with 3+ years of experience in a college
> student group? I mean, I appreciate that people view us as knowledgeable
> but if that's a hard requirement I'm afraid you're not going to get far
> here.

I have no affiliation with this company, I just figured I'd pass the
e-mail along as there are grad students and probably those who have
graduated on this mailing list who may have the experience.

Wesley Haines

Network Administrator       Webmaster
WRPN Internet Services      weatherUSA.net
http://wrpn.net/            http://www.weatherusa.net/