[opensource] Fwd: Network Administrator Job Opening

Razvan Lupusoru lupusoru.1 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 15 14:54:28 EST 2007

There many people subscribed to this list. Personally I have been a network
administrator for 3 years. It's not that hard to find a person with that
experience. I really like it when people forward job opportunities on here.
You never know when someone may find something that's great for them. Even
though that job does not interest me I still find it a good opportunity for
others. Thank you.

Razvan Lupusoru
Road of Life Network Administrator