[opensource] Fwd: Network Administrator Job Opening

Paul Betts bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Feb 15 15:00:14 EST 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 14:54 -0500, Razvan Lupusoru wrote:
> There many people subscribed to this list. Personally I have been a network
> administrator for 3 years. It's not that hard to find a person with that
> experience. I really like it when people forward job opportunities on here.
> You never know when someone may find something that's great for them. Even
> though that job does not interest me I still find it a good opportunity for
> others. Thank you.

That's very true, I didn't mean to come off so derisively, my apologies.
It just reminded me of HR-style arbitrary requirements that don't
necessarily fit reality (like employers who ask for 6+ years of
experience in a technology that came out 3 years ago).

--
Paul Betts <bettsp at cse.ohio-state.edu>