[opensource] Freegeek Info?

Adam Porr porr.4 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 23 06:24:47 EST 2007

Hi Tobias

On 2/22/07, Tobias Gordon <gordonto at cse.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
> Sorry to ask a question I should know the answer to, but does anyone
> have info on when the next FreeGeek meeting is?  I'd like to check them
> out and maybe join, but their website doesn't seem to list any upcoming
> events either.

FreeGeek's regularly scheduled hours are Mon., Tues., and Thurs. from
7pm to 9pm at our warehouse:

http://freegeekcolumbus.org/location

If you're not on the FreeGeek mailing list, it might be a good idea to
send an email to info at freegeekcolumbus.org the day before you come
just to make sure we didn't cancel the meeting for some reason.  I can
guarantee that someone will be there Mon. and Thurs. next week.

We look forward to seeing you!

Adam

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys F7F72CBA
2E02 EEAC EF67 E8B3 1FA5  6DF4 A0FB C0CF F7F7 2CBA