[opensource] Random Hardware

Alexander J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 3 10:12:38 EST 2007

Hello!

Sorry for the late response, been busy.

We would appriciate any hardware donations that we could put to good use. As
you know, we are working on setting up a small computer lab in there for
members to use. We are going to make a large push on this front soon.

That said, I would also recommend donating any hardware (and time) that
cannot be put to use to FreeGeek Columbus. If they cannot put the hardware
to good use, they will safely recycle it for you.

-- alex