[opensource] Random Hardware

AP Fritts fritts.11 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 3 21:49:54 EST 2007

Hey Alex and B,

Thanks for recommending FreeGeek, I will donate it to them if we
OS at OSUdoesn't need it for the small computer lab.  Let me know if the
OS at OSU computer lab could use any of it or not....or maybe I will just visit
it and look around.  I assume you need admin access in order to install
stuff like this.  Hopefully I will be able to make it to the first meeting
and we can discuss it a little there.

AP